Legal Resources East Texas Personal Injury Attorney
Below, you can find a glossary of common legal terms as well as links to websites that help keep our legal system honest and working for the benefit of everyday people.
- Texas Watch: A non-partisan citizen advocacy organization dedicated to ensuring that corporations and insurance companies are accountable to their customers.
- Center for Justice & Democracy: A site dedicated to protecting the civil justice system for the average American.
- https://www.citizen.org/: Online source that raises legal issues in Washington to ensure that all citizens are properly represented.
- Legal Glossary: Premiere source for United States law terminology.
Here you can find individual articles concerning legal issues, product safety cases, and more.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: A government run list of current product safety notices and recalls.
- Safercar.gov: he National Highway Transportation Safety Association’s site dedicated to providing safety and recall information to consumers.
- Challenging the Malpractice Claims of the Doctors’ Lobby: A report by Public Citizen on why we need to be able to hold doctors accountable for malpractice despite their push to do away with such lawsuits.
- McDonalds Coffee Case: What really happened and why a lawsuit was necessary.
- Bad Faith Survey: United Policyholders Advocacy and Action Program's 50 State Survey of Bad Faith Laws and Remedies